Super Seal Spray Foam in New York is proud to offer closed cell foam. This type of insulation is spray-applied on the job site. As it is sprayed, it increases in volume up to 50 times, providing a fully adhered, continuous, solid and airtight insulation layer. Even the most minuscule cracks are perfectly sealed. Because it is sprayed, the foam fits all shapes, corners, and cavities perfectly. When applied two inches thick, closed cell spray foam qualifies as a vapor barrier. Due to its higher density, this type of insulation increases structural integrity when applied.
Benefits of Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation in New York
- insulation and excellent air seal in a single application
- seven times better air seal compared with traditional insulation
- elimination of unplanned moisture movement and condensation
- energy savings of about 50% compared with conventional insulation a vapor barrier
- improves structural integrity
Super Seal Spray Foam also offers open cell spray foam insulation.